Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Party In The Back


 photos ian logan
I am obviously all over the place this week. I go from blogging about skate shoes on Monday to loving all things that glitter on Thursday  Wednesday (when I am away on shoots I forget what day it is!)  My friend Jennie (from Pairing blog) was wearing these shoes when I ran into her at Barneys. I swear that I had one foot out the door when I saw her strutting around in these boots and literally had to run back upstairs to grab these babies (made by Barneys Co-Op). As Jennie says - "These boots are business in the front, party in the back!" Gotta love that.

Lets not forget the glittery bracelets - some of my favs from C.C. Skye and Forever 21 (2nd one from left).


6 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

Love those boots! I love boots!
Is it Thursday?

Sherin said...

Oooo, those shoes are amazing! I need them in my life.

blacksandbrights said...

these are some seriously amazing shoes and accessories - im a bit jealous xx

Heather said...

Ha, I didn't know your whole family were lawyers! Don't worry you're way cooler than them (at least better dressed :P )

sealaura said...

i could eat this post! when I saw those boots on her blog, they also caught my eye. your post here makes them look even more tempting! nice bracelets, I think it is ok to be all over the place sometimes, that's what makes fashion fun. hope you are having a great week in GA.

Neysa Bové said...

ooooh I want some glitter shoes! those bracelets are rockin too! xxo -nb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...