Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Different Type of Boyy

I have been waiting patiently (well sort of) for this bag to arrive and here it is.  a  Thanks to my new friend Deanne over at the cool blog  Dream Sequins who made all this happen! I was lucky enough to get the last one of these super cool Boyy bags available thanks to her - did I also mention she also got me an awesome discount? Yeah she is pretty damn rad girl.

Going to the Grammy Nominations Show tomorrow night and I can't wait to carry it!


Another reason why its so cool is that the flaps are reversible so you can have either the python side out or change it to solid black - the chain link handles are amazing and they tuck inside the bag to make it into a clutch. Way rad.


Photo via Jak and Jill


Photo via Dream Sequins

7 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Hi Cindy

I had to come over to your blog right away when you posted about the Slash! It looks so amazing! I'm so excited for you!!!

The Grammy Nominations Show. That sounds like the right rock vibe for this bag...

xx D

Lenine said...

What Dreams Seguins said!

Fashion Wh0re said...

Hey Cindy The Bag is Real Cute

Sha said...

the bag is awesome !

Anonymous said...

wow, I need one ...... NOW!

Ashley said...

Omg I am in LOVE with this bag! you are so lucky!!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

aw you lucky girl, and i know its even better in person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...