Monday, May 3, 2010

THE VISIBILITY PROJECT

This is a project I am SO behind with all of my being.  Its called THE VISIBILITY PROJECT and its about girls "doing things" and making their mark in the world.

Here is what Madeleine (aka Stark Raving Madeleine) who is behind this project has to say:

"We're tired of seeing nothing but women as vacant, beauty obsessed, shopaholics. Women do amazing stuff, it's time everyone saw it! Join us as we broadcast the stories of girls who shred, who rip, who create: girls who have the guts to flip motorcycles, and the brains to make millions. Help us fight back against a culture that says girls are accessories, that says over 30 is too old, that perpetuates the myth of girls watch: boys do."

 I say HELL YEAH!

Please check out the video below and let me know what YOU think.





To see more about THE VISIBILITY PROJECT and see what 
else they are up to - click HERE.

4 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I absolutely love you for being a part of this project, Cindy. The video is phenomenal! I used to be huge with All Girls Skate Jam growing up; and am behind any project that not only encourages girls to get out there and skate, but to make their mark doing anything they want in the world! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so behind you on this!! This is awesome!!

S.Elisabeth said...

THIS IS AWESOME!! I agree 100%. My motto is, girls can do anything boys can do and in heels at that! I love the whole idea of this project! Def going to check this out!

Heather said...

Now I wish I could skate or do something else rad! recently I have been fantasising that I could swim the english channel...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...