Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Want To Go To Hicksville

Brought to you by the same people who do the fun and retro "Devils Night Out" (Drive In Movies on the rooftop in downtown LA) , Hicksville is  their new and campy style "resort" out near Palm Springs. 

Stay in a customized themed trailor, hang by the pool with astro turf around it, shoot BB Guns, bring your dog, and have a great time. 

I'd like to get all my girlfriends and make a weekend of it - rustic but fun!

They have it all in Hicksville!



T
The Fifi - which is my absolute favorite
To make a reservation at Hicksville or see more - Click HERE

11 comments:

Heather said...

wow! so kitsch I love it! would be perfect for a hen's night I reckon!

Anonymous said...

The view in that top pic makes my heart ache- in a good way. You should go, that looks like so much fun!
: )

Leia said...

The Fifi is awesome!

Leia

sealaura said...

Love this! Believe it or not the bf and I head to palm springs even when it is hideously hot as it is now. I had not heard of Hicksville and I am now intrigued. Hope you survived your hot photo shoot. If it makes you feel better I am melting away in Redlands, no coastal breeze in the IE wah! :(

Lauren said...

hahah i LOVE it! Please blog about it if/when you go!

A. said...

what a funny idea

Candi said...

Love this too! It made my day when I read you want to go Hicksville, as the town I live in was originally called such!

Rock N Revolution said...

Hahahahaaaaa... Palm springs meets Hangover! Classic! I would love to make a trip out there!

Anonymous said...

Strange place. Good view!

Jazz Virtue said...

Oh wow this looks immense! I'm definitely gonna try and make a visit here when I come over to LA!

Ashley said...

Omg this is too good!!!! amazing!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...