Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friday Is: "To Write Love On Her Arms"

I found about this movement today from my new twitter friend Kelly, who found out about it on her friend Rachel's blog. I personally love it when you "meet" new people and you learn about things like this. So cool.

Here''s what it's all about:

"To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."


So grab a friend and Write LOVE on her arms or do one on yourself like I did.  However you write it "Love" IS hope. xo





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do this when I get out of the shower. I've been in a bit of a funk this past week.

Have a wonderful weekend!! : )

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

this is so lovely
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I think that this is a really great idea, it can be really hard for people struggling with depression and to know that others understand and are there for them can be quite comforting - that you for sharing x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...