Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Battalion F/W 2011


The Battalion is the one show I never miss during Fashion Week here in Los Angeles. It's always gorgeous, inspiring and cohesive. This time was no exception. The power, confidence & elegance of fencing were the inspirations guiding this collection - and we know how I love strong confident women. As designer Linda Wong says " The Battalion uniform is an interesting tee with an edgy jacket or vest over skinny pants."  Absolutely my favorite way to dress.

photos by: Ian Logan and Cindy Whitehead

5 comments:

Juls said...

great photos! i love the black outfit

SabinePsynopsis said...

I'm not surprised you're not missing this show. Love these waterfall sheepskin vests and the ballet skirt with the black blazer is tres charming.

Anonymous said...

These entire line/image reminds me of you :). I love it!

Punctuation Mark said...

i love this!!! definitely one show to look at!!!

E said...

This is totally right up my alley! Gimme gimme!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...