Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fresh

It's my actual birthday today, but I feel like we have been celebrating for the past week. We have been out to eat at three amazing new restaurants, went to two art exhibitions, a couple parties with friends, last night we saw Florence and the Machine at the Greek, and yesterday I spent the morning getting my hair transformed into that ombre look that is so popular right now. On me it looks more like a dirty blond surfer look - which I kind of am digging.. 

Next on my to do list (because birthday's seem to be a perfect time to try new things) is trying out this new OPI Russian Navy polish I just got - I think it will go well with the new rad ring Ian surprised me with this morning from my favorite store Roseark. Pictures of hair and ring & polish coming soon. Now I just need more sleep!

Birthday's wear me out.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness! And maybe something sweet to eat too. : ) xoxo

Candi @ Candace Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Cindy! Hope you have an amazing day! XOXO

mAdi*cakes said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its been fabulous for you cause you rock!! Much love and blessings!
xoxo
Madi

P.S. That ombre hair look is so hot! I cant wait to see it!!

Adriana Cesar said...

HAPPY BURFDAY CINDY!!! Looks like you had great celebrations...that's the way to do it! xo
-Adri

sealaura said...

Happy Birthday dear Cindy! Sounds like you have been enjoying yourself! I saw pics of ur hair on twitter and I dig it, can't wait to see the rest of your loot, especially the ring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...