Friday, May 18, 2012

Shines Like A Mermaid

 all saints sweater, deletta top, zara jeans, tory burch sandals, zara clutch, essie firecracker nail polish

So it's not the gold clutch from Zara that I was desperately trying to find in last weeks blog post. But it is the exact same clutch (size, style, made by Zara) this time it's pastel sequins - which may be cool for summer. 

It reminds me of a mermaid and I kinda like that.


sealaura said...

Thanks for the upclose shot. Of course anything mermaidish is up my alley. So cool. Also love your jeans and that comfy but stylish outfit. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sherin said...

That clutch is so amazing!! I think the pastel sequins actually looks more fun than gold!!

Rea said...

love it! I just bought a new top by the same texture!!!

Annette Tang said...

looove the clutch.. its totally mermaid-ish... and i think i have those jeans too!


Anonymous said...

nice opinion.. thanks for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...