Monday, July 12, 2010

Lifetime Colllective

I just discovered this rad line called LIFETIME COLLECTIVE. Have no idea why it took me this long - their clothing is so "me".  The pieces have that aesthetic that makes you feel like you have had them forever. Not too mention layering works well with everything in the collection - I am all about that as you guys know!

The images below are a sneak preview of Fall/Winter but you can see the Spring/Summer collection HERE













Don't forget to enter  the amazing Orient Watch Give-a-Way 
Contest ends Wednesday, July 14!!

6 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

It's still cold enough to entertain these looks! Love them!!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am fully obsessed with fall fashion right now; therefore this lookbook is perfection! LOVE the leggings in the first picture - so gorgeous! I hope you plan on making a few of these pieces yours for the fall/winter!! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great clothes and designs! (Although the pictures make me a bit paranoid that summer might be over soon)

Juls said...

love the leggings! those clothes look awesome

Leah said...

OMG, I love the collection too. Thanks for sharing this site. xoxo

Jonna said...

I hate winter and snow and freezing cold weather, but now looking at these pictures I actually wish it was winter now. It's SO hot here, too uncomfortable :( Can't even wear all clothes I'd love to!
But yeah, those legginss look awesome and the dress, so casual and looks comfortable :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...