Sunday, July 11, 2010

White Light, White Night

Ian and I  were invited  to this wonderful charity event "White Light, White Night" that raises money for WALK WITH SALLY which is an organization founded by Nick Arquette, that helps kids who's parents have cancer.

It's a party under the stars where everyone wears white, a silent auction with amazing things to bid on, great food, cocktails, socializing, and a concert to end the evening.

A local magazine, Civic Couch asked me if I would attend and write an article about the event and do an article on ROCCO DELUCA who was the guest singer. Super stoked!

I was able to get almost 20 minutes interviewing Rocco and can't wait until the article is out so I can share it with you - Ian's pictures of Rocco and the event will be in the same issue. Rocco is an amazing singer, song writer, guitarist and all around interesting guy - if you don't know his music check it out - especially the song Nightengale - its one of my fav's.



 Actress Spencer Locke and musician Rocco Deluca on the red carpet


 They had a super fun photo booth complete with props you could use



 Ian and I had some fun at the end of the evening....



 Rocco Deluca performing.



Don't forget to enter  the amazing Orient Watch Give-a-Way 
Contest ends Wednesday, July 14!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Ian look so sweet and happy. ♥

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love you and Ian in the photobooth. Seriously, I want to have a photobooth in my house someday - they're so much fun!! :)

Sherin said...

Sounds like such a cool event. And looks like you 2 had a great time!

Leia said...

This looks like so much fun! What a cool event!

Leia's Delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...