Monday, December 13, 2010

Forty Five Ten


On Saturday morning before I flew home from my shoot in Dallas, we had a chance to eat at the T ROOM which is the very cool restaurant in the upscale Dallas boutique, FORTY FIVE TEN. The food was absolutely amazing. Wish I lived closer as I would be there at least once a week!








If you are in or near Dallas I highly recommend stopping in at this amazing boutique (and to have lunch) which carries some of my favorite lines -  Rick Owens, Dries Van Noten, Duarte, The Row, Givenchy and Alexander McQueen to name just a few. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable and the apparel, shoes, jewelry and housewares are hand picked to perfection.


3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! That food looks heavenly! I'm absolutely starving now!! :P

sealaura said...

I will have to check this out next time I am in Dallas, everything looks so yummy and shopping too?! wow, my kind of place.

Candi said...

This makes me want to go to Dallas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...