Saturday, January 8, 2011

Easy Bake Oven



 


Cindy's Super Rad Chocolate Chip Cookie's  (makes 24 cookies):

  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  • Place Toll House Cookie Dough on Cookie sheets
  • Set timer for 11 minutes and bake
  • Serve with ice cold milk

Every time I see a blog with pretty food pictures and the elaborate recipes that go with them, I feel like a loser since I don't really cook and have little no desire to learn. So I decided that I'd take some food shots and share my way of making edibles.

This one is for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Toll House is totally genius - they make  pre-packaged squares of dough that you then separate onto a cookie sheet, throw in the oven for 11 minutes and bake. Yes, it really is that easy. Your husband thinks you are awesome, little to no mess to clean up and there you go.

That's my secret to the chocolate chip cookies.


5 comments:

valncami said...

HA! HA! you are so funny! Thanks for the smile this morning:)

Oh and Happy New Year!
X
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love this! And you styled them so pretty. : D

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! These are almost too pretty to eat - but that won't stop me. I am SO making these!! :)

Sherin said...

These look delicious!! I'm obsessed with cookies.

Heather said...

haha :P you are the cutest cindy! I made cookies yesterday :)

ps I think you will like my new green hair :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...