Thursday, January 20, 2011

Neutral Zone





Feeling like wearing a lot of light colors lately. Must be the hot weather we are having here in Los Angeles. Love mixing taupe, brown, tan, white and even gray together. And if I could shop in only All Saints and somewhere that carries Rick Owens for the
rest of my life I would be completely OK with that. Just Saying...

Tan Jacket - Rick Owens, Brown Scarf - All Saints, Blush Tee - James Perse, 
Gray Beanie - All Saints, Taupe Dress - All Saints, Drop Crotch Jeans - All Saints, 
White dress - All Saints, Brown Belt - All Saints. Brown Scarf - All Saints, 
Arrowhead Ring - Pamela Love, Brown Boots - All Saints, Talon Necklace - Pamela Love, 
Brown Bag - All Saints, Pyramid Ring - Pamela Love, Leather Jacket - All Saints

5 comments:

tobes said...

love the colour scheme here :)

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

thank you for comment on my blog!
I follow you too..

www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

SabinePsynopsis said...

There it is - my dream jacket! So right, that would be the perfect wardrobe for years to come.

Candi said...

Love it all! I want it all!!!

sealaura said...

Neutrals are so calming. I am obsessed with all things taupe. White is also a new friend in my wardrobe but I have to be VERY careful. Great job putting thi set together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...