Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It Will Kick You On Your Ass

Photos: Ian Logan


We decided to venture out on Saturday night and try somewhere new for dinner. Hudson House in Redondo Beach has been open for awhile now, but somehow we never got around to trying it - stupid us. Known for it's diverse selection of beers, interesting food and hip but small town bar atmosphere - it was perfect in every way.

Pictured above: An amazing drink that knocked me on my ass - Meyer Lemon Marmalade (with a huge ice cube),  Mac Cheese & Shrooms, Jerk Spiced Tiger Shrimp with Plantains with toasted coconut and lime, Truffle Fries, Grilled Salmon. 

We really wanted to try the Beer Battered Deep Fried Twinkie for dessert but we ate too much. Next time for sure.

BTW- does anyone else feel weird when taking food shots at a restaurant?? I feel like we are the biggest geeks in the world...

2 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Cindy! Wow, those fries! OMG, I'm starving just looking at the photos! I used to go to the cafes alone here and I tried to take pictures of pretty desserts or cakes they have, but I got so many stares from like everyone inside! It was weird! It was as if I'm doing the most strangest thing in the world. So yeah, I know what you mean. xoxoxoxo

Heather said...

num num :P

Yes, how I would love to come back to Cali this year too! (and every year ) :P

I was rocking the ripped jeans last week like you, you would have been proud :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...