Monday, May 2, 2011

18 And It Seems Like Yesterday


Today is my 18th wedding anniversary (wow - that flew by!).  I am off on a shoot  so I won't get to spend it with Ian, but I'd say that after 18 years we always make the most of the time we do have together (we are used to being apart over the years on b-days, holidays etc. from time to time), so this post is to let him know that I am thinking about him, love him tons, and can't imagine the past 18 years without him being part of it.

This photo pretty much says it all about our relationship - we always have fun no matter what we do, and he knows I am crazy and is totally OK with that. Couldn't ask for more. I am the lucky one.

Happy Anniversary!  xo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys are so sweet! Congrats on 18 years!!
: )

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...I so love this picture of the two of you. Happy, Happy Anniversary, Cindy! :)

Lisa said...

Wow! 18 Years? Congratulations to you both xxx

Sherin said...

Happy Anniversary! congrats on the 18 years and here's to many many more!

sealaura said...

congrats! you guys seems perfect together, all the best to the two of you! xx L

SabinePsynopsis said...

Happy Anniversary you 2! The longer we are together (16 years it's now) the more romantic I feel about long-lasting partnerships... There's nothing like it.
xo

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Cindy, congratulations to you and Ian!! It's unfortunate that you can't spend the day together, but I'm sure you will celebrate in your own way once you're together again!!

Candi @ Candace Rose said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you had a great time in SF :)

Heather said...

Happy anniversary Cindy and Ian! That photo is bad ass you too are too cool :P

and yes I did get the fur coat, it was a good chase :)

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

happy anniversary! so sweet. x hivenn

Cristi Silva said...

You guys ROCK!!!!!

Congratulations! How Inspiring!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...