Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Behind The Scenes At Lucy





When I was in San Francisco a couple week ago for the LUCY photo shoot, I got to head over to their offices to do the model fittings (tough job I know!) and see first hand what goes on, design wise, to create this amazing apparel.  

It's interesting to see fabric swatches, line drawings, apparel on forms, magazines for inspiration, and of course the finished product up close. I also got to check out all the Lucy ads and in store photos we did when we shot down here in Los Angeles a few months back. I love how the art directors have them on boards so everyone in the office can see what's been done.

The best part was meeting the people within Lucy who help us put together these shoots - you rock!

I am now addicted to wearing the Lucy "Hatha Legging" in black - hands down the best legging for workout and wearing with my moto boots day or night. It's been my daily staple since coming home from the shoot!  Addicted.




3 comments:

Lalli Carvalho said...

I love this idea of going to the gym stylish.
kisses, darling, take care.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, this is such a cool exclusive look at LUCY, Cindy! This is actually the first time that I am hearing about this brand; but their athletic-wear looks phenom! :)

sealaura said...

wow, thanks for the inside peek. There is a Lucy store here in Monterey and I am tempted to go seek those pants you mentioned! It's hard to find THE perfect pants to stick into boots. Here in Monterey it is still (or maybe always) chilly so I could use some leggings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...