Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nike Defy






Client: Nike / "Defy Campaign"
Photos: Steve Bonini 
Stylist: Cindy Whitehead
Grooming: Renee Parenteau

You may remember when I was in Las Vegas a few months back and did this blog post about staying at the amazing Mandarin Oriental Hotel, but I couldn't say much more than that at the time.

Well I can finally share with you what I was out there working on. This rad NIKE DEFY  campaign that you see above. I think it came out looking amazing.

All the pro baseballs players were super nice, the crew was awesome and as you already know, we had a great time. Weeks like this are why I love my job!

4 comments:

Renee Parenteau said...

I loved working on that shoot with you! As always! These turned out amazing!

Adriana Cesar said...

LOVE this Cindy! Love seeing the film grain/the raw feel on this campaign...amazing work everyone!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

The photos turned out amazing! You're so lucky to have a job you love! xoxoxoo

valncami said...

those are really awesome shots! thanks for sharing :]

thank you for your lovely comment on our blog!
we really appreciate it :]

come visit us again soon!
xo, Camilla & Valerie
www.abutterflybyday.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...