Monday, April 12, 2010

Isabel Envy (again)

I was shopping at one of my fav boutiques Heist in Venice this past weekend when I came across this AMAZING Isabel Marant fur vest with a really cool color pattern - tried it on and I thought to myself "I have no business with this vest". About 2 minutes later a really cool girl walked over tried it on and bought the damn thing - now of course I really wanted it.

Would be super cute for Coachella (not that I am going! I just like to think of new wardrobe pieces as "they would be good for when..." ).  Might be a bit hot perhaps, but who cares when you look so great in it?! So beautiful..

Its the one that got away...


image via Heist

the jacket version

image via jak and Jil

5 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love the fur vest, so chic!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Wrecked Stellar said...

Wow I love the vest - with the weather now it would have been nice with little denim cutoffs and a tank for Coachella! I'm not going either but it definitely is fun to envision :)

E said...

I must have it. My hands are making grabby motions at the screen right now but you can't see it.

TM said...

Wearing fur is bad!!!

Rock N Revolution said...

I posted the same fur on Facebook yesterday! : )
LOVE Heist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...