Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sporty Chic

Everyone knows that I see and work with tons of athletic apparel all day long. So for me to truly think a line is something new & super amazing and want to talk about it and share it is kinda rare.

This new line NUX does that for me.

I was given these NUX sports bras (in the interest of full blogger disclosure) to try out and the reason it has taken me so long to take photos and write about them is I have been wearing them like mad. 

To be able to have sports bras that are seamless is insane!!  No binding, chaffing or annoying seams poking at me during my workouts. The fabric is super soft and I am all about the super yummy color ways that look elegant and sleek. 



Are these colors not amazingly chic? Love them!!



Cross back and keyhole racer back - 
love the "no slippage" off my shoulders!

NUX also makes leggings (which I am also living in daily) cami's and hoodie's.


Click to visit NUX and see the rest of the line

4 comments:

Leah said...

Interesting... I'm always on the lookout for good sports bra. Thanks for the review. xoxo

Rock N Revolution said...

Now that I am going to start working out again I will definitely keep these in mind!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm DEFINITELY going to be checking NUX out. I am always on the hunt for a great sports bra - these ones sound just as amazing as they are pretty. Love them! Great review, Cindy!! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Super fab. And I would totes wear them together. I feel more supported with two. Ah ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...