Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How I Roll


photo ian logan

Thought I'd give you a little glimpse inside my suitcase a tenth of my suitcase. Packing "light" has never been on the menu for me. I really, really, try, but having options is what I am all about. This trip to Aspen was no exception. Plus do you know how much room snowboard clothes take up? Seriously.


Oakley "Gretchen Bleiler" Jacket and Pants (I am all about the faux fur detailing on the hood of jacket and the baggy fit + pop of pink color on the snowboard pant), Oakley "Stockholm" Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Goggle (nuff said) , Calleen Cordero Belt (gotta have some sparkle!), Oakley GB Fur Beanie (cute and warm), Burton Snoboard Mittens, Oakley Sunglasses (love these even off the slopes), Burton Snowboard socks (anything with wool is a must to keep your toes warm), Kiehls All-Sport "Non Freeze" Face Protector SPF 30. (When the conditions are -11 this is the best stuff ever for your face!)


7 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

LOVE what you've packed!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you babe!! It's all about the options. xx

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Impressed with your very light packing! I love the fluffy bobble on your hat!

sealaura said...

I was a super light packer but my husband is not (LOL!) so I tend to bring more now! Love your goodies, I bet it was so much fun to have a change of pace. Thanks so much for your encouraging words about TX. Had to move here for my husband's job. My first month has been great and I've been determined to give TX a go, but CALI is always in my heart.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Packing light really is a challenge - it's fine in summer (1 silk dress, a bathing-suit and a pair of flip-flops for 3 weeks), but in winter, with all these shoes...

Max Wettstein said...

I can relate: My suitcase literally stays partially packed & staged on a luggage rack in my room...sometimes I only get 2 hours notice to be up at LAX ready to go fly a 4-day trip!

Adriana Cesar said...

luv the Oakley "Gretchen Bleiler" Jacket and Pants!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...