Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not What It Seems


photos ian logan 

All plates, bowls and cups from Target

Me and my big ideas... I got caught up in the amazing recipes over at A Cozy Kitchen, and "thought" I could make these Spicy Green Bean Fries with Lemon Aioli . Above are pics of how it went. Looks pretty yummy, right? NOPE! I have no idea what happened, as I swear I followed the recipe exactly and they tasted awful. So bad in fact, that I had to throw the whole batch out & go shopping at Zara to get over the disappointment.

Arghh!!  Anyone else ever have this happen? 
 

2 comments:

sealaura said...

OMG you killed me! I like how you took us through the process but kept it real! LOL

Glad Zara could come to the rescue. I always tell my husband "sushi?"

that is my solution to every meal gone wrong.

Anonymous said...

They look good from here.

ms givens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...