Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Palm Springs - Packing List




I was out in Palm Springs last week on a shoot for K-Swiss so packing light for the 88 degree heat was on my mind. I didn't anticipate the 50 mph winds we encountered on our last day though. But that's a whole other story.

Packing List: Flora Bella hat , Ever gray denim shorts, Laura Urbinati swimsuit, Barneys gold notepad,  Tory Burch sandals, Michael Kors gold watch, YSL ring, Soixante Neuf turquoise horn necklace, Raquel Allegra cardigan, Chanel lip gloss.





3 comments:

sealaura said...

I like! I love golden looks for the desert.

Sherin said...

Perfect packing! I'm on a beachy holiday next week, so am deciding what to pack.

Unknown said...

this is so not fair... you always go on vacation on the best places!
xx
SurfAddictFashionista
http://reapap.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...