Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Workout x Style


all images via Lorna Jane

I'm all about function x fashion for workout wear (and why has it always been  so hard to get both?) so I was stoked to hear about Lorna Jane opening stores stateside. So far the Malibu store is already up, and in May the Santa Monica and Marina del Rey stores will be going strong. You can also order off of their website while you are waiting to hit them up in person - for now goods will come via AU but after June 1 you will be able to order directly off the USA website.

You know that the first thing I will be grabbing is that layered looking sports bra in red/viola - how frigging smart is that idea?

2 comments:

Health said...

You look great!

SabinePsynopsis said...

So hot! I wish I was a bit more devoted to fitness these days... maybe the gorgeous red/purple bra would help...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...