Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surf's Up In Pasadena



Clothes Heaven in Pasadena never fails to inspire me. While they always have vintage/hard to find/amazing things, these Chanel "surf" pieces grabbed my attention like nothing else. Iconic and bold, I can see these fitting right in on the beach in Malibu or the Hamptons. And you probably already guessed, I was all over that chunky Chanel jewelry pictured above.  It's really too bad I only have two arms to do the "arm party" with. *sigh*....  

Click HERE to see their amazing website and info so next time you are in the area you can stop in - or if you are being lazy, pick your items online & have the owner Larayne ship you your selects!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! Love the chanel surf bag x

Jazz Virtue said...

ahh these are amazing!!

SabinePsynopsis said...

The vintage shops in California are THE BEST! I still have treasured pieces from my travels... Great finds here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...