Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beach Crusin'



So far it's been a great weekend, it's been like summer weather here which is great. I broke out of my comfort zone and 
took my new "Ikat Print" Joes Jeans for a spin with rav reviews - I have never been stopped so many times to ask who 
they were by and where I got them! Had breakfast with good friends at the beach, rode strand cruisers through town, 
did a little shopping, FYI  I'm loving the new Dannijo "Lindsay" bracelet  I picked up which screams SUMMER to me, rode the 
vespa to dinner to meet up with friends at Palmilla which is a hip/cool new Mexican place that's right by the water & I have 
to say that the cocktails were amazing?

And that was only Saturday - hoping Sunday rocks too...

Hope you are having a rad weekend!

 



2 comments:

Neysa Bové said...

That does look like a fantastic weekend! xxo -nb

Jennifer said...

so want those jeans, I may have to copy you! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...