Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In Plain Sight




photos via gillian zinser

Funny thing about appearances - they can be deceiving. I think just about everyone at the Planet Blue x Foam Magazine party walked right by Gillian Zinser even though she was hosting the event. Yeah, we always think of her as the surfer looking girl, but Sunday she was sporting darker hair and red lips and I am sure most people (including me) never even realized it was her. Good for you Gillian - always keeping it fresh. Love that.

2 comments:

sealaura said...

Loving these weekend pics Cindy! I love the first picture, the red lips pop and of course those desert mountains are always nice to see.

BTW the polish on my post you liked is Essie's Cute as a Button.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Dark or blonde... she's such a beauty. Every time Sarah and I watch 90210 we sigh in unison: 'She's SOOOOO gorgeous!'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...