Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coachella Party


I'm off this weekend to a private "Coachella" type party with Planet Blue & the rad Gillian Zinser out in Palm Springs. Can't wait to share some photos and some stories when I get back on Monday. Don't you hate it when you have to wait and people tease you like this?  Yeah me too.

So if you want to find out more & see some pics before Monday's blog post, you can follow me on Twitter or via Instagram (@sportsstylist ).  I will be tweeting and instagraming (is that even a real word??) from the party on Sunday.

Have a rad weekend!

5 comments:

sealaura said...

Have fun Cindy! I can't wait to see your pics and blog post. such a fun time. Makes me long for the desert. I went to Coachella a few years back and it was such an amazing experience.

Enjoy!

Rachel said...

That sounds like an awesome party - rather jealous! Have fun!

Sherin said...

Jealous! Have a great time. I'm dying to go to Cochella one year.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Once again, super jealous of your awesome weekend plans! I'll check in tomorrow to see how much fun you had!

Unknown said...

WHAAAAT? grrrrrr I'm sooooo jealous :( enjoy it to the fullest girl! Although I'm sure you were gonna do so!
xx
SurfAddictFashionista
http://reapap.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...