Sunday, April 15, 2012

Planet Blue x Foam Magazine Party

photos Cindy Whitehead & Ian Logan

Not a bad Sunday. Did a little road trip this morning to the Alcazar Hotel in Palm Springs for the Planet Blue x Foam Magazine party. After the rain we had leading up to Coachella, today turned out to be gorgeous, sunny, & 80 degrees. Got to relax by the pool, listen to some great music, suck down a couple limeade type drinks with some ultra smooth Preligroso Tequila in it (how I ended up drinking two, I have no idea) see some awesome "Coachella" looks going on, & hang out with good friends. Pretty much a perfect day.


Thanks to the girls at Planet Blue, Foam Magazine & Bollare PR for the invite!


7 comments:

carey said...

Hope you had a great time! I had my prom after-party at that hotel. That's for the multiple trips down memory lane.

Rachel said...

Out of everything, this is the one party I really, really wanted to see photos from - so thank you so much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

have you snaps with Gillian Zinser?

Liane Völker said...

Wow, i LOVE these Photos!
I wanna have sunshine and a pool too! :(

xx
Lilli

http://lillicious-blog.blogspot.de/

no said...

I feel pretty cool that I'm one of the few "Coachella" looks you liked & posted! :)

It was great meeting you.

Check out my blog:
http://salaciouswithstyle.blogspot.com/

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Looks like an amazing party! Meanwhile I am stuck in the pouring rain and gale force winds!

SabinePsynopsis said...

THIS is where I want to be now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...