Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blood Is The New Black

I was so stoked on Tuesday when I was driving home from Malibu and ran into the BLOOD IS THE NEW BLACK roving truck.

If you haven't heard about this yet - it's a truck with limited edition tees and ice cream (great combo I know!) That roams around the city like the food trucks do and they sell the most amazing artist designed tees in limited amounts. Such a killer concept.

I scored the Brian Lichtenberg RIP YSL Tee - I couldn't believe they had it - its been sold out forever but they re-issued it just for this truck!

I can't wait to run into them again - super cool people and they change up the limited edition tees regularly so there is always something new AND they are only $25!

Killer score!










The "menu"



 Brian Lichtenberg RIP YSL tee 



I thought this image was so rad, I had to have it - not sure who the artist is though...

6 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Great buy! YSL .... sigh.

Anonymous said...

We're slowly hopping on the food truck trend out here, I think there's two, not counting the ding dong carts.
; )

This is such an awesome and fun idea!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Okay, so this is FAR better than your typical ice cream man. And hello...pink truck - love love!! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a great idea. I think I'd get a tee and a sandwich (and an ice-cream for sure) EVERY day. Love their designs!

Barbara von Enger said...

A tee and an icecream sandwhich?
Count me in - on such creative designs;-)

Cristi Silva said...

SOOOOO RAD!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...