Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Have A New Column!

I keep forgetting to mention that I now have a column in Muscle and Fitness HERS Magazine!

Its called "Taking it to the Streets", and for each issue, I select and write about various pieces of apparel that I think are great for a toned body and why.  I really enjoying writing, fashion and sports so this combines my all my fav's. 

I hope if you come across HERS in your supermarket, newsstand, drugstore or bookstore (it's carried everywhere - even Walmart and Target!) you will pick it up and let me know what you think!

The July/August issue - which should hit stands this week - is all about the perfect swimsuit for your body. Had so much fun looking through tons of gorgeous swimwear for that one!

Here are the past two issues...





5 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Cindy! How could you forget to tell us about this?! I have never read HERS before, but now that I know you're a part of it, I will be picking up a copy ASAP!

Congratulations!!!! :)

Leia said...

congrats on your new column! I don't think I'll be able to find this mag anywhere though :(

I'd love if you put health/fitness tips on your blog, so we can GET that toned body to show off! heehee

Tone It Up said...

YAY CINDY!!! :) You are amazing!! xoo

Candi said...

Congratulations!!! This is so great! :)

Cristi Silva said...

YOU ROCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...