Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Van's Warped Tour - Skateboarding

Got to help judge the womens skateboard event for the All Girl Skate Jam at the Van's Warped Tour this past Friday, along with fellow pro skateboarders, Laura Thornhill, Edie Robertson and Tony Jetton. 

Had a great time seeing the younger generation of girls skateboarding riding hard and having fun. 


Laura, Kat, Edie and Tony

Laura and I before the event

 Me, Laura and Edie - we all seem to have the same taste in jewelry

 Ameejay - she won the event





This is Annika - she skates better than you do... 
 Did I mention she is SIX? 
And she skates with bunny ears on her helmet and in a skirt - the girl has style!

Annika and her 4 yr old sister who also competed - they have no fear.


Debi who was announcing has amazing cool girl style




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so inspiring, especially the 6 yr old. Also, love the ring on the left. : )

Rock N Revolution said...

I wanna go next time!

Cristi Silva said...

DUDE how rad is that! that little girl ROCKS! SO RAD!!! What an awesome event!!

ps, could not help but notice your messanger bag.....oooooooooooo Cyndi!

Cristi Silva said...

pps I also love the photo of the 6yr old looking up at the girl in the pink hat.....priceless!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, Cindy you look gorg; and I think I have just fallen in love with Annika - bunny ears, a skirt, leopard print, AND just six years old...what an inspiration!

By the way...The Pretty Reckless? "Make Me Wanna Die"? J'adore! I have been listening to it for the past week, and love it more and more each time it plays!! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

You always do these cool things, Cindy! I'd love to be able to skate-board - really, should have started when I was 4!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love Debi's style!
And this looks like it was such a blast. I always wished I had the coordination to even ride a skateboard!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That looks like such an exciting event. You got some great pictures. I love that you take two of your passions and showcase them on your blog.

JadeRose said...

sweet pics, wish I could skateboard!

Sherin said...

Sounds like so much fun. Definitely makes me want to take up skateboarding again!

And Debi does have brilliant style.

Candi said...

Love, love, love the jewelry!!!

PS I gave you an award! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...