Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Karl and Coke

My lovely assistant Amy was in Paris recently and stopped into the Galeries Lafayette and brought me back the most bitchin' gift ever! I think she saw this and thought of me because after 2 years of working together she was happy to have some time off where she wasn't bringing me a diet coke every day at 2 PM to keep me going!

Its a limited edition Coca-Cola light bottle with Karl Lagerfeld's silhouette on it - love that they got the pointy shoes, flare on back of jacket and the pony tail in full detail. Its an opaque bottle with a bright pink cap and has his "signature" next to his likeness.

So cool.  Thanks Amy!







Love the ads Karl shot for this.

Coco Rocha drinking coke light out of a crystal goblet. 
Don't give me any ideas!

8 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Ok - you must be great to work for! What an awesome gift.

Unknown said...

It really is an awesome gift, I love the bottle!
It's simple but so amazing and so Karl.
X

Leia said...

I will put aside my dislike for both Karl and the Coca Cola corporation and try to appreciate the bottle and the ad for their artistic qualities. Okay, they look great! :P

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, they are GORGEOUS :)
espesh love Karl on the bottle hehe
Sorry for the late reply for the comment you left. Panda LOVES you!!!
Panda xxx

Orchid said...

oh i didnt know i missed out on such fun posts below...wow!!!

love the ad...how cool is the bottle man!!!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Gotta love Karl and the ad with his muse Baptiste and Coco is great. (Though I have to say when I read the title I thought of a different substance ;-)

Candi said...

Love these! It'd be awesome if they featured this logo on their Mexican cokes too :)

Ash Fox said...

this is cool in a very strange way.

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...