Friday, June 18, 2010

Sneak Preview


Sneak peak of the Aquascutum Golf Collection shoot I worked on. 

Aquascutum is a British Luxury line and this is the debut of their new golf collection and partnership with professional golfer Adam Scott.

This was one of those shoots I love. Working with Adam was easy, he is super sweet, has that charming Australian accent, looks like a fashion model, is an amazing golfer and the clothes were absolutely gorgeous so the shoot was pretty much a dream job.

More images later this summer when they are released - I can't wait to see them!




Photography by Robert Beck

4 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Australian accent....sigh.
Love to hear when super handsome guys are also sweet ;)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

What a nice teaser! I am excited to see the rest when they become available =)

Karoline said...

So exiting!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE this image - can't wait to see the rest! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...