Thursday, June 24, 2010

We All Scream For

Mac and Cheeza - my favorite fast food fix in downtown LA - someone needs to seriously to keep me away from that place as I will find any excuse to run an errand down there just to get some. Yeah, I am a mac and cheeza junkie...

It's like Pinkberry for Mac and Cheese. 

  1. Pick your size - individual mini's for $5 up to large party sizes for $25
  2. Pick your noodles - regular or rice 
  3. Pick your cheese - regular or soy
  4. Pick your add ins - peas, spinach, collard greens, BBQ chicken, tuna, etc. etc
  5. Pick your "topping" - extra cheese or toasted walnuts

Sit back, watch and wait!    Frigging AWESOME!!





Did I mention they also have vintage style sodas? Mint Julip is my new favorite.



This is Ian's - he got extra cheese on top and tomatoes and mushrooms inside...

This is mine - walnuts on top and peas mixed inside

Addicting!!!!



3 comments:

Cristi Silva said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHH that is SOSOSOSOSO RAD! DUde :)KILLING me! :) I have to take the fam damly!

Hope you had a rad week! :)

Leia said...

Nommm! I love mac and cheese!

Leah said...

Wow, I have to try this out... you are right, it's like the Pinkberry for Mac and Cheese. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...