It's like Pinkberry for Mac and Cheese.
- Pick your size - individual mini's for $5 up to large party sizes for $25
- Pick your noodles - regular or rice
- Pick your cheese - regular or soy
- Pick your add ins - peas, spinach, collard greens, BBQ chicken, tuna, etc. etc
- Pick your "topping" - extra cheese or toasted walnuts
Sit back, watch and wait! Frigging AWESOME!!
Did I mention they also have vintage style sodas? Mint Julip is my new favorite.
This is Ian's - he got extra cheese on top and tomatoes and mushrooms inside...
This is mine - walnuts on top and peas mixed inside