Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Crazy Fun Day

Had a really great Birthday yesterday. I made a plan of fun stuff I wanted to try and ran around all day doing it - Exhausting but fun!

Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes I really appreciate it!



Trapeze and silk rope (also known as tissue) class at The Power Pant - I was so lame at this - it takes a ton of upper body strength to do this stuff!


Then it was time to refuel at the Grilled Cheese truck -  I had the most amazing sandwich!  Brie, pears, honey on cranberry walnut bread - omg! Follow them on tiwtter for updates on their location each day - well worth it!


Santa Monica Pier - We rode the roller coaster. Not a good idea to try and look at the ocean while riding it! After that was soft serve ice cream on the boardwalk.


We ran into Angelyne at the Malibu Country Mart - if you don't know who she is - Angelyne is a Hollywood "icon". Bleach blond hair teased up, lots of hot pink make-up and load of eyeliner, skin tight clothes and high heels and drives a hot pink corvette - been in many a B movie and must be about 65 by now and still looks the same!


Then I really ran into someone really cool - Blogger friend Cece, who owns the amazing rock and roll/vintage store ROCK AND REVOLUTION in Malibu! We had the best time hanging out on the couches in her store talking, taking pictures, and catching up. So glad I went out there! Check out Cece's blog HERE




On the way home I spied the BLOOD IS THE NEW BLACK truck in Venice...
More on this new truck in next post - it's damn AMAZING!

All and all a pretty frigging awesome day!

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Happy birthday :)))

Sherin said...

So glad you had a great birthday. It definitely looks like it was a lot of fun.

Candi said...

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! How fun you got to spend the day with Cece! Is this like a gemini thing or what - the three of us have birthdays within days of each other and our names start with a C? (I just figured this out! LOL) I'm the only non cool one up north!

You have grilled cheese trucks down south too? I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...