Friday, August 12, 2011

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Sample Sale






Cut out for an hour today to head down to the Rachel Pally sale. Rachel does this awesome off shoot line called Boyfriend/Girlfriend that I have been wearing (ok, living in) for the past year. The pieces remind me of Topanga Canyon hippie chic, (does that make visual sense?) Soft, slouchy and cool. Got a few great things today, but now I find out from Rachel herself that the line is no longer... That totally wrecked my buzz.

If I were you I'd head down to the sale this weekend or next and snag a few pieces before they are GONE forever. 

 Rachel Pally & Boyfriend/Girlfriend Sale:
August 12, 13 & 14   / August 19, 20 & 21

2301 E. 7th St., Suite C100, Los Angeles. 
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.







1 comment:

ALICE MARGO said...

LOVE!! I feel a splurge of money leaving my bank account soon ha x

wander-lustt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...