Friday, August 5, 2011

Unique LA

 Whimsical yet edgy art by Andrea Zull

 Yummy bath products that looked so good I thought they were edible!

 Recycled Cashmere with a vintage twist

  How rad are these bottles that are made into drinking glasses by Bottle Hood?

 leather pouches to tote small belongings by Hereos and Tails


 Gorgeous jewelry by my fav Lost Bird 
love those feather earrings and of course I bought one of the bracelets.
They are my list for "must haves" and layering pieces


 super cool "art boxes" that make you look twice by Glass Cathedrals


I laughed so hard and loved this art by Montertrocity

We went to check out Unique LA this past weekend - well worth it! It's as if you walked into Etsy (if Etsy was an actual store) . You meet all the artists, can ask questions, try things on, and really feel like you bought something unique. Wish it was more than once a year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...