Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lost Bird Designs - 15% Off








 Photos Ian Logan


I know you guys have heard me rave about LOST BIRD DESIGNS in the past. They do amazing earrings, bracelets and necklaces using gold, turqouise, coral, rough cut diamonds and other small faceted jems to make unique and beautiful pieces.  I am needing to order those small feather earrings right now - how great are those??

So here's some awesome news!  Lost Bird now has an Etsy store and they are offering my blog readers 15% off!!  Just put in the code:  lovethebird and the discount is yours on anything you see in the ETSY store!.

P.S. The pictures above are only a small fraction of what is available.

Have fun and let me know what you score!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it and I love Etsy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...