Monday, September 27, 2010

Rock On

I am really into everything around me being white right now. It just has such a cool, clean, crisp, calm feeling.

So when these new Philips/O'Neill Stretch Headphones  showed up for a shoot that I am working on I was super stoked. Of course I loved  that they were white, but when I plugged them in, the sound was amazingly clear and perfect and the swivel cord moved when I moved - and I move a LOT - these are going to be great when snowboarding this winter!

Since these will be traveling with me to my Vegas shoot this week, it's so rad that they have noise isolating ear cushions - which will be great when the baby on my plane is crying or the dude in the suit in the airport is having a loud boring conversation with his office on his iphone.

I think I am in heaven...

Available at http://www.amazon.com/    MSRP  $100








in the full interest of blogger disclosure:
I was given these headphones for a shoot I am styling. 
I was not paid in anyway for this blog post


photos by Ian Logan and Cindy Whitehead

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!

Jazz Virtue said...

absolutely loveee the look of these! I want some!

sealaura said...

I think I need those now! The photographs are very soothing and cool especially the one of you rocking out. I too am into white right now. So much for that whole no white after labor day. I am loving it in my surroundings, my blog, I guess I am seeking tranquility and calm.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I seriously LOVE that picture of you, Cindy! It would make for the most perfect ad campaign for those headphones!! And I'm with you on the all-white - it is such a peaceful aesthetic! :)

Northwest Style said...

I am in need of some new headphones and these might do the trick. Oreos on the white sheets? I could never do that.

Lauren said...

i love them!!

Juls said...

wow you were right, those headphones are awesome!

Sherin said...

Great pics! The headphones look really cool, and the oreos look delicious.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Ah, crisp, clean white! Love it too (and I guess where you are you still have the weather to wear it). The headphones are a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...