Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gossip Girl - No More







Ventured out to the El Rey on Friday night to hear Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless play. My friend, Jamie and I scored a table in the balcony, free drinks all night and arrived just before she went on. I really can't believe Taylor is only 17, from her look, to her on stage presence and killer voice, she seems much older/seasoned. She sounded amazing and we were home by midnight - a perfect night for me. Super tired from back to back shoots but so glad I went!

3 comments:

Sherin said...

I saw The Pretty Reckless live last summer and they were amazing. Taylors voice really is killer.

purse 'n boots said...

i have to admit i was a little wary at first, but the pretty reckless is pretty good! and i love taylors crazy getups--she looks amazing! perfect for the stage!!

xx
ashley <3

theversastyle said...

oh wow.. I always wondered if she was any good. I need to look her up and hear what she sounds like!



xo
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...