Thursday, May 5, 2011

Surf Rapture

I headed off very early Tuesday AM to my Lucy Activewear shoot in San Francisco and was stoked that I was flying on Southwest Airlines as my friend (and world renowned photographer) Art Brewer had an amazing exhibition up just past the security gates. Here are some of the shots I got of people stopping and checking it all out at 6 in the morning. You may recognize a lot of these rad surf shots he has done over the years. Totally iconic.

Enjoy.















3 comments:

patty said...

great to learn about art's work. thank you for sharing.

the nyanzi report said...

serious photography.

Dale said...

great art, just found your blog and I really like it. Hope the shoot in SF went well. Can't wait to see more of your posts, following you now

xoDale
I actually have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...