Monday, May 9, 2011

Lucy Shoot



 Just got back from a week in San Francisco on a Lucy Activewear shoot. Spectacular views, great crew, amazing food and perfect weather. Everyone on this crew is so fun and interesting - Kara just got back from a 3 week trek in Nepal, Kim played water polo for UCLA and Ella sang songs through every shot - it was 3 days of laughing and being crazy with these girls - some of my favorite models of all time.

And yes, those are my assistants Jennie and Maggie wheeling the rack deep into the woods for more shots. Gotta love those girls. It's not always an easy day - but we do make it fun.

I am flying off to start shooting Wrangler today - deep in the heart of Texas - so hopefully I will have some interesting photos to share with you very soon.



















6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

The baby ducks, the food, the scenery, the models...LOVE these pictures. What a fabulous adventure, Cindy! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

So much fun! Love the whole ambience and what a wonderful location... Hope the Wrangler shot goes well, Cindy!

xo

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Ah, looks like such a great day and I love the setting of the photos! All those delicious food, My gosh, and I need to eat chocolate cookies now! xoxoxoo

Twenty.Something said...

Great photos!! I want all that food... haha! And that weather.

x
http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

Heather said...

ugh what a gorgeous place to shoot! I love the little duckies!! xx

Lisa said...

So jealous! This looks like it was an amazing shoot and everyone sounds so fun to be around. Just having work envy at the moment because mine is stressing me out! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...