Monday, July 25, 2011

Home Office (Part 2)


 photos: Ian Logan

A few more pics of the home office (part 1 is here)  which is finally finished! I decided to keep my  desk that I got years ago from Crate and Barrel because nothing I saw out there was really big enough for me to spread out when working on various projects and I like that my keyboard is hidden away with this one .. But I did get a fun white swivel chair from CB2 - which I am in love with. 

The clips with hanging photos behind my desk is my "inspiration board" - images may change as the mood strikes. The orange skull notebook and the skull cards are D.L. & Co. And that amazing green glass candle is by Cire Trvdon.

Only need to add a few little things here and there and then it's on to another room! 

You know how that goes...

6 comments:

Donna said...

wow i love it! so organized.. clean.. chic.. modern.. everything i want! lol

Jennifer said...

look amazing...see where all of the creative juices come from!

BabyShrigs said...

looking good woman!

theversastyle said...

i love the clothesline of the pics... such a cute idea!


x0
annette

Rhônya Holman said...

I really like your office Cindy, looks very organized and clean! Also you have a lot of sunlight coming in...

Sunshine & smiles to you! =(^.^)=

judioyama said...

Love your office Cindy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...