Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home Work

 photos ian logan


As some of you may remember from a past post, I have been (seems like
 forever!) re-doing my office. I finally have some of my favorite things out where 
I can actually enjoy them.  

D.L. and Co. gold skull candle, Jonathon Adler "Boob Vase" (that's a real conversation starter!),  some of my fashion books, a great Chanel box that I use to store receipts, Match pewter box that I now use for my business cards, a gray vintage Balenciaga bag I just scored, Malibu hanging out on the new rug from West Elm, a quirky take on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" calendar from Etsy, animal prints by Sharon Montrose,  pool print and photo of the girl are by my talented husband Ian.

All in all it's slowly "starting" come together!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I was gonna say that vase looked a little odd haha! you have some beautiful pieces, I love how it's all set up. great photos!

xoxo

Sick by Trend said...

Love this. everything is full of good taste and chic! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Anonymous said...

I am adding orange to my living room. I just ordered 9 pillow covers and am considering having some curtains made.
My daughter has the Canon G9.

Candi said...

You have the best taste!!! Where did you get the "Anything is Possible" pewter box? I want one!!! Oh and Malibu is the cutest ever :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Cindy! It looks so cool, yet so clean and tidy! And that orange hue is so SO rad!!

Lalli Carvalho said...

Oh, I loved that skull!
And the decor of your home is very beautiful.
Kisses, Cindy

Heather said...

oh wow you've really done a great job! I knew it would turn out like this given you love white so much :D

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Can we swap work spaces? I like yours better! It's so bright and inspiring! Love the boob vase and the little pewter box!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

i want everything here...where did you get that box anything is possible?? love it.

sealaura said...

Hi Cindy! I've been coming back to peak at your office and love what you've done. It is so cheerful and classy. Is that pup yours? I am sharing an office at work with 2 guys so I think I might try to infuse some pops of color and beach, I bet they are gonna love me! ;)

theversastyle said...

i loooove your office.. everything is right up my alley so i'm so into it. i love the orange pops everywhere and the rug. your doggy is so adorable. the boob vase is hilarious..

x0
annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...