Sunday, December 18, 2011

Seriously? WTF?


 Photos: H&M 
Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Collection by Trish Summerville


Not sure how I missed the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo launch at H&M last week. I know I have been busy on shoots for the past 6 weeks, but really??  So unlike me...  Anyway, I am loving this whole collection, from the earrings down to the boots & sneakers, it's all super rad.  Reminds me of Rick Owens meets Raquel Allegra, and there is nothing wrong with that mix. The good news is I was able to score a couple tee's this morning at my local H&M but then had to resort to E-Bay to get some of the other pieces I wanted. That's what happens when you are not paying attention...


Did any of you guys get anything? Fill me in. Living vicariously through you right now.




3 comments:

Sherin said...

This collection looks amazing!! I don't think the H&M's here have it. Shame: I would buy it all.

Adriana Cesar said...

WOW - bad a$$ best yet

theversastyle said...

i was soooo obsessed for this collection!!! more than the versace!! i didn't get to go though... probably best because my family wouldn't have an xmas...

x0
annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...