Monday, December 26, 2011

Life is Beautiful / Mr. Brainwash Art Show

Photos by Cindy Whitehead & Ian Logan

Made it over to the "Life is Beautiful" art show by well known street artist, Thierry Guetta, aka Mr. Brainwash today. If you saw Banksy's "Exit Through the Gift Shop" then you know who Mr. Brainwash is. This show was 80,000 square feet of pure street art and I left there totally inspired. In fact I could go back again as I am sure I missed a ton of stuff - there was cool art everywhere.

And yes, that is a very blurry picture of me with Mr. Brainwash. Stoked to have met him - he was there for a nano second and I grabbed him to chat. Did you really think I wouldn't?

If you are in Los Angeles area check it out

960 N. La Brea, Los Angeles, CA
1-7 PM  thru December 29
Free to Public

5 comments:

theversastyle said...

ahhh i wanted to check this out so bad but i've been sooo busy with the holidays!!! so jealous!!



x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Sherin said...

That art show looks insanely awesome. All the pieces are incredible.

BabyShrigs said...

AMAZING!

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a great exhibition. One day I've got to make it to LA to see some of this myself!

Adriana Cesar said...

amazing exhibition - luv the Kate Moss & Polaroid

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...