Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SI Swimsuit Issue Athletes





 Athletes: 
Alex Morgan/soccer  Natalie Coughlin/swimming  Natalie Gulbis/Golf

Photos Kayt Jones
Body Painting & Make-up by Joanne Gair
Hair Laura De Leon

Stoked to see a couple of the female athletes I have worked with (Natalie Gulbis & Natalie Coughlin) in the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. They picked three female athletes to be body painted by Joanne Gair (who is the queen of body painting). These swimsuits suits look so real that you really have to look hard to realize that it's all body painting! But more than that, I am thrilled that they had female athletes in the issue!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice and then I decided I need to be an athlete. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...