Friday, January 15, 2010

Blinded By Envy And Its Not Pretty

I attended the Kari Feinstein Golden Globes Style Gift Lounge today (sometimes being a stylist has its perks!) and was gifted with some amazing products that I will share with you very soon in another post - but I have to get this off my chest first.

I was trying so hard to be "good" that I talked myself out of these killer moto boots at Barneys on Tuesday when I was there. While getting dressed this morning I kept thinking how great they would be to wear today to the style lounge event.

So then I end up running into Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth while I am there and who's wearing MY boots? Lo!!  Not usually her style right? But she was totally rocking them with a short black dress and black jacket!!  I really wanted to tell her how great they looked and I liked her change of style, but I was so bummed that I talked myself out of them all I could do was stare at her feet and berate myself in my head for not getting those boots.

The lesson learned here is always go with your first instincts and price be damned (ok maybe the last part isn't true but you know what I mean...)    Or maybe its "follow your dream, even if its boots at Barneys"

BTW: you will see Lo wearing this exact outfit on THE HILLS, as they were filming this morning and she came straight to the style lounge in what she was wearing in the episode.












Barneys Co-Op Studded Ankle Boots  $580.
Get them HERE

4 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

UUUUUM Love those boots. Great perks girly! Take advantage!

Jazz Virtue said...

Ahh I can't believe this, how upsetting! Awh they are lovely boots too. I love L C's top too, what a cool print!

TM said...

great boots....

Understand your feelings...

http://aygenart.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Love those boots!! I was looking at something similar.

I would've been happy I didn't buy them because then someone would've been at the party with my shoes!!! :)

Oh and sorry for being such a bad(good) influence :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...