Thursday, January 21, 2010

Isn't THAT Interesting...

UPDATE: 2:45 PM - I am back!   No  "Content Warning" any more. Got rid of the Bloglovin icon and I am OK.... What a morning...

But keep in mind if you are using this icon (cool drawing of edgy woman w/nipple exposed) and someone reports your blog,  you can have it happen too... sad but true.






Well all I can say is either I am really popular or "some" people have too much time on their hands these days.

It seems as if someone has found some of the content in my blog "objectionable" in content.

The only thing we can figure out is it was perhaps the Bloglovin icon that I had with a nipple exposed so its now been changed to the flashing Eiffel tower you see to the right.

I always figure that if something offends me or I don't like it I just don't go there again - end of story.

But this person has reported it to Google/Blogspot - so now you see a "content advisory" page come up before you enter my blog - and I wanted to just say that I am sorry you have to go through all that to get here.

I want to assure you all that its still "me" running this blog and nothing weird going on here except  places I have been, fashion I like, and sometimes a piece on a girl ripping it up in the real world....

I have submitted all my paperwork to Google and am waiting for their review process so they can remove the warning - keeping fingers crossed!



But... I do want to personally thank all of you who enjoy this blog and that keep coming back day after day - you really mean a lot to me!



xo Cindy



photo via cardboard love

8 comments:

xo, Alexi said...

i was wondering about that! every time i click on your link in my news feed, there's an extra page i have to go through! it only happened recently, though.
http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hiya!
Love this picture, its super cool :-) You always have the cutest posts..
Panda xx
Thank yew for my lovely lovely comment! It made me smile!

The Fashion Cloud said...

That's just the strangest thing? Then again there are a lot of strange people in the world.
I personnaly don't mind the extra click and i'm sure many others won't
keep up the great work

xx
FashionCloud

SabinePsynopsis said...

Hi Cindy, I was really confused when this 'warning' came up, your blog as far away from anything objectionable as it could be. Some people are really silly! Hope you can sort things out soon... Sabine x

Moi said...

Oh Cindy, you're sooooo naughty !!LOL!!
I haven't had the parental warning come up when i visit your blog, but am sorry to hear that you have to deal with all the hassle of it all.
- helen xoxo

Rock N Revolution said...

People need to get a life..trust me, I am dealing with the same b.s. - only not with Google. I wish it was that simple!

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...