Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love Your Face

For years I have asked my friend and make-up artist to the stars Dawn Brocco how her skin stays so smooth and clear. Well now I know. Dawn has launched her new skin care line AHIMSA and I am now in in on the secret.  Its a really amazing, all vegan, cruelty free line that makes your skin feel vibrant and leaves it glowing!

As per blogger disclosure - Dawn gave me some samples and I recently started using the rejuvenating tonic and the evening elixir. Because I am a bit lazy and 2 steps seemed like a lot for me (ha ha ha!) I took Dawn's advice and mixed the 2 together and lightly massaged them into my skin each night. The rose hip oil that's in the elixir smells so good and actually helps me to sleep. I can see the results of the rejuvinating tonic already working. With its combo of glycolic acid and luronic acid my skin is looking smoother and less blotchy from the lovely sun damage I have accumulated over the years surfing and skating.

Its a really simple and easy routine that I actually enjoy doing before bedtime and my skin is looking great!

Right now AHIMSA is donating 10% of its profits to Haiti so jump on over to their Etsy Store and check it out.





Ahimsa Rejuvenating Tonic and The Evening Elixir


 

Dawn Brocco - make-up artist, and owner and creator of AHIMSA Cosmetics

4 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

Very cool...would love to try it.

Leah said...

I need this... my skin is in dire need of some rejunevating.

Marybeth said...

Thanks for the info - her skin IS beautiful...

ELVIA said...

thanks for the scoop! dawn is gorgeous and her skin is flawless!

i wonder if it works for all skin types though.

http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...